Kierk Ashmore-Sorensen If it's view you want, get a fighter-bomber! We could all invade the U.S.! Apparently they are being usurped by a repressive regime right now. We'd get good press and everything.
Bomb the FBI, DHS, CIA, Pentagon first! Surround Congress with tanks! We've all got credit cards. Destroying Wall Street along the way will be an incidental. We won't even have to go there. We'll take their life blood away with their own credit system.
Epilogue: Now you have a tank and have skipped out on your financial obligations. Good for you. The little beauty is an economy model too; gets 10 gal to the mile. Fuel is $4/gal. How far do you think you'll get?
When you get the tank, make sure it comes with plenty of ammo. Don't bother with a fighter jet. It'd be ultra cool, but do you trust yourself to figure out how to fly it? I can figure out a tank in a few minutes, and then I could wreak havoc. A fighter jet could wreak havoc, but it'd take me a lot longer to figure out how to work it.
Derick Gabrillo - You have a tank, you can roll over the police cars and not even notice it. As for the military part, i would suggest giving up in a hurry. They have better weapons and a lot of them. lol
Just buy the world on your credit card. It won't cost you anything, because even though you're really in debt with your credit card company, You own the companies AND all the money in the world. So it's free money.
I already have one. Get. 000008 cent to the gallon. I can basically move it from my front yard to the back before a refill. Diesel fuel? Naw, I gots my shit modified.
Buy a FM radio then you can call in air strikes auxiliary bombardment naval all shore bombardment and also squadrons of tanks if you need it. affordable. and only weighs 35 pounds.Thank you
I have solved the mystery as to why i cant say +person like everybody else! The google+ ipod app does not allow me to do it. If i want to be able to do it, i need to be on the website. Stupid, no?
Indeed. An M1A2 tank costs more then the city buses I ride and is built far more sturdier. During the Gulf War, our tanks routinely outshot and out did the ones used by the former Iraqi government. The fact that they were the best the USSR sold them says plenty.....
Tanks are for amateurs. If you really want to blow !@#$ up, then I suggest you buy a nuclear warhead. They finance those, right? I mean, come on, they are way cheaper than a tank.
I want a tank!
ReplyDeleteThe logic is flawless. I think I'm getting one, too.
ReplyDeleteI think I'll use the logic to get myself a nuclear submarine.
ReplyDeleteOh it's on... http://www.tanksforsale.co.uk/Tanks_Trucks_Jeeps_for_sale_page.html
ReplyDelete...and I'll get myself a missile base.
ReplyDeleteWe should talk!
dandellion Kimban A good thought, I just don't much like the view.
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking Tank Girl as a theme.
ReplyDeleteKierk Ashmore-Sorensen If it's view you want, get a fighter-bomber!
ReplyDeleteWe could all invade the U.S.!
Apparently they are being usurped by a repressive regime right now.
We'd get good press and everything.
The down side is gas is very expensive... As well as ammo... But, if you buy a "fully loaded" tank that shouldn't be an issue!
ReplyDeletecool
ReplyDeleteHaa !!! :)
ReplyDeletei am getting a tank!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletelol rofl
ReplyDeleteAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I needs me a tank!
ReplyDeletesweet
ReplyDeletelogic at it's finest!
ReplyDeleteProblem is, there is a limit, and that limit is based on your income.
ReplyDeleteIt is unlikely you are ever going to own a tank, even if it is only for a few seconds.
Shut up Muntoo you are ruining the fun...
ReplyDeleteBut what about when the FBI sends ARMORED tanks after you've massacred a couple dozen people?
ReplyDeleteBomb the FBI, DHS, CIA, Pentagon first!
ReplyDeleteSurround Congress with tanks!
We've all got credit cards.
Destroying Wall Street along the way will be an incidental.
We won't even have to go there.
We'll take their life blood away with their own credit system.
lol
ReplyDeleteLove the idea of this post!!!! I'm getting a fighter jet now!!!!!!! And if some you promise to be good, I'll get you smaller ones too.
ReplyDeleteSalman Mohammed The FBI? Since when did they have armored tanks?
ReplyDeletelol thats pretty funny
ReplyDeleteI think this whole theme is basically the reason we have a huge defense budget. Just sayin'.
ReplyDeletefor only $700 million, actually, you can have a pretty decent warship (wait a while, and it should come down to $400 million -- sort of like laptops, I guess). http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/06/us/politics/a-smaller-navy-ship-with-troubles-but-presidents-backing.html
ReplyDeleteheheh i get it
ReplyDeleteI want a battleship... Where is my visa!
ReplyDeletei've seen this before.
ReplyDeleteBut I do know where to get military vehicles. I'm looking for some HMMWVs myself. Need about 3.
It won't be an Abrams but I could get a tank....
We should really start thinking about forming a small army. Then attacking the banks. They will be low on money to arm themselves anyway ;)
ReplyDeleteCredit card companies have tanks too. Silly rabbit.
ReplyDeleteEpilogue: Now you have a tank and have skipped out on your financial obligations. Good for you. The little beauty is an economy model too; gets 10 gal to the mile. Fuel is $4/gal. How far do you think you'll get?
ReplyDeletehaha lol
ReplyDeleteKimban......what do you think im working on. A good army starts with personel and reliable vehicles
ReplyDeleteOblio Leitch Buy the fuel beforehand? :P Or threaten people with your tank.
ReplyDeleteLmao
ReplyDeleteWhen you get the tank, make sure it comes with plenty of ammo. Don't bother with a fighter jet. It'd be ultra cool, but do you trust yourself to figure out how to fly it? I can figure out a tank in a few minutes, and then I could wreak havoc. A fighter jet could wreak havoc, but it'd take me a lot longer to figure out how to work it.
ReplyDeleteEither way, loads of fun!!
hmm, what about the shells? do they come with or do you have to buy them separately? ROFLMAO!!
ReplyDeleteGood logic... but what about the military or police?
ReplyDeleteDream on. It probably wouldn't pass muster with the neighborhood HOA.
ReplyDeleteDerick Gabrillo - You have a tank, you can roll over the police cars and not even notice it. As for the military part, i would suggest giving up in a hurry. They have better weapons and a lot of them. lol
ReplyDeletei really want a tank
ReplyDeletethat is a good point wonder what else i can get? mmm... LOL
ReplyDeletei want one to
ReplyDeleteLove it! Lol tanks can solve anything. 😁
ReplyDeleteyeah
ReplyDeleteBig whoop none of you are getting a tank
ReplyDeletecameron martin - no, we're not but quit spoiling the fun for the rest of us.
ReplyDeleteTROLL
ReplyDeleteNERDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletehahaha laugh all you want ur just a sad old guy probably hav never done anything fun
ReplyDeletePlay World Of Tanks
ReplyDeleteunbeatable tank logic.
ReplyDeleteJon Wagner you need to install a pic zoom extension tool to enable it. U can google for it.
ReplyDeleteOmg terminator asian
ReplyDeleteawesome logic.
ReplyDeleteLOL
ReplyDeletetotally
ReplyDeleteI want tank barrel
ReplyDeletetaht is so funny. give me a credit card.
ReplyDeleteNow bring THAT to the car wash.
ReplyDeleteI want that credit card,it can give me serveral million dollars.....
ReplyDeleteseveral mil not including ammunition right?
ReplyDeletethat rocks
ReplyDeletelike a boss
ReplyDeleteI love this! Funny as hell.
ReplyDeleteWhy would u want a tank they r so slow just sayin...
ReplyDeletenobody's that dumb. come on now... =s
ReplyDeletebecause, you don't have to move it if it's at your house
ReplyDeletesooooo funny
ReplyDelete=>> off to the used car lot! ..... =\
ReplyDeleteI had my own (more than 1 actually)....I spent 22 years in the US ARMY all in the ARMOR Branch (19K4HA8) :D
ReplyDeleteJust buy the world on your credit card. It won't cost you anything, because even though you're really in debt with your credit card company, You own the companies AND all the money in the world. So it's free money.
ReplyDeletevery nice
ReplyDeletelol. Have fun convincing countries to sell to you ;)
ReplyDeleteThat pic is the best kind of logic!
ReplyDeleteGreat Logic
ReplyDeleteI'm gunna try this
ReplyDeleteHahahah!!!
ReplyDeletewhat if they tank him again hahaha
ReplyDeletelol epic logic! XD
ReplyDeletenow if only i can get a nuclear missle base...
then ALL my dreams would come tru... :3
been there done that
ReplyDelete:P 3
ReplyDeleteAlright i'm sold
ReplyDeleteSOOOO tru
ReplyDeletegood one?
ReplyDeleteGive me a tank!
ReplyDeleteI WANT A TANK !!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL
ReplyDeleteYou need a class 3 weapons permit to purchase a tank and it can't be cleared without proper cause. Your logic is flawed.
ReplyDeletehihihi..LoL
ReplyDeleteLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
ReplyDeletesurprisingly affordable (they stick it to ya for the ammo)
ReplyDeleteoh
ReplyDeleteDo a barrel role, press the b button. Thousand points to the person who gets this reference!!!! :D
ReplyDeleteRoll*
ReplyDeleteEasy. Starfox
ReplyDeleteHehe nintendo ftw!!!
ReplyDeleteTristan Croizer That is assuming the world is for sale. And that whoever owns it is crazy enough to sell what they own for something they already own.
ReplyDeleteI already have one. Get. 000008 cent to the gallon. I can basically move it from my front yard to the back before a refill. Diesel fuel? Naw, I gots my shit modified.
ReplyDeleteHow do you make the + then person thingy? Sorry, new to this...
ReplyDeleteSweet
ReplyDeleteI must admit...I like this logic.
ReplyDeleteLmao
ReplyDeleteDow Zabolio just type a + and their name
ReplyDeleteHmm +Dow Zabolio
ReplyDeleteSeptic tank is cheaper, and when a debt collector come simply throw its content. HOWEK HOWEK ...
ReplyDeleteDidnt work :( im an idiot... Haha
ReplyDeleteIt is kind of logic, but i like the silly. Ps. This is goddarn silly
ReplyDelete+Chris O
ReplyDeleteSigh, whatever
ReplyDeleteDo this. I assume youre in your mobile. Type +(name) in portrait jus then you can see the selections. You are welcome Dow Zabolio
ReplyDeleteI am too....just because I do other Google things I got invtied here but I don't see the point this is already being done elsewhere!
ReplyDeleteWalmart has a rollback on tanks I heard.
ReplyDelete+Dow Zabolio
ReplyDeleteHow is this any different from anyone elses???? Arghh, this is going to drive me nuts till i figure it out. Hahaha
Ohhhh +(Dow Zabolio)
ReplyDeleteNope
ReplyDelete+ (Dow Zabolio)
ReplyDeleteArgh
ReplyDeleteDow Zabolio dude it doesnt work with your own name
ReplyDeleteThe fuq?
ReplyDeleteTry +ervin sue
ReplyDeleteOh haha i am an idiot god im so embarrased one sec
ReplyDeleteIt's Easter - Let us give tanks!
ReplyDelete+(Ervin Sue)
ReplyDeleteDamnit
ReplyDelete+ervin sue
ReplyDelete+ (Ervin Sue)
ReplyDeleteCan't tell if serious or
ReplyDeleteGod dangit
ReplyDeleteI swear to god i have no idea what im doing
ReplyDeleteIs it +(name) or + (name) or +name???
ReplyDeleteType +er then wait for the slections to come up then click the goddamn ervin sue
ReplyDeleteErvin Sue
ReplyDeleteLOL
Sigh i need google+ for dummies...
ReplyDeleteNo selections pop up tho
ReplyDeleteContact +Google+
ReplyDeleteDow Zabolio You are spamming now - an alert gets sent out everytime you comment. Please stop.
ReplyDeleteIt's like Terminator.
ReplyDeleteYou need guns. Then you go to a gun shop and get the shop owner quiet by using a gun.
Sorry rob, i'll stop. I feel like an idiot... Haha
ReplyDeleteDow Zabolio Try using the @ symbol instead, but could you practice on one of your own posts :-)
ReplyDeletethis is sooo true lol
ReplyDeleteI suddenly want a tank.
ReplyDeleteOk thanks
ReplyDeleteTANKS ARE THE BOMB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBuy a FM radio then you can call in air strikes auxiliary bombardment naval all shore bombardment and also squadrons of tanks if you need it. affordable. and only weighs 35 pounds.Thank you
ReplyDeleteFrank Crislip Airstrikes? Pffft. Give me 15 seconds, a ninja rope, and a stick of dynamite.
ReplyDeleteyou cant argue with that logic
ReplyDeletewarped logic...but funny !!
ReplyDeleteWoohooo!!!! I have a credit card. Where should I book one plzzzzzzzzzz?
ReplyDeleteEven Spock would agree with that logic.
ReplyDeleteyekis ka hai bhai
ReplyDeleteI have solved the mystery as to why i cant say +person like everybody else! The google+ ipod app does not allow me to do it. If i want to be able to do it, i need to be on the website. Stupid, no?
ReplyDeleteIndeed. An M1A2 tank costs more then the city buses I ride and is built far more sturdier. During the Gulf War, our tanks routinely outshot and out did the ones used by the former Iraqi government. The fact that they were the best the USSR sold them says plenty.....
ReplyDeleterofl.
ReplyDeleteSubmit
ReplyDeleteLmao!
ReplyDeleteI like it.
ReplyDeleteLMAO
ReplyDeleteewwww... i want a tank too... /sob
ReplyDeletewhy cant I MYSELF have one! omg man!
ReplyDeleteTanks are for amateurs. If you really want to blow !@#$ up, then I suggest you buy a nuclear warhead. They finance those, right? I mean, come on, they are way cheaper than a tank.
ReplyDeletethat's true
ReplyDeleteYes I also want a tank to destroy my Forward berries.
ReplyDeleteWill do
ReplyDeleteIf this new cispa bill gets passed by congress you are all going to be in trouble .... lol
ReplyDeletefunny
ReplyDeleteTomorrow I am going to the tank dealership :-D
ReplyDeleteIn Kharkiv?
ReplyDeleteIf you are looking for a deal it's there.
ReplyDeleteYeh and we can all meet later and play
ReplyDeleteHow to share this?didn't see any button on the apps
ReplyDeletehaha. yeah right!
ReplyDeletelol!
ReplyDeleteWhy don't Priuses ever get any love?
ReplyDeletebanker logic
ReplyDeletethat's my new mantra in life - "get a tank"
ReplyDeleteso buy it....................................
ReplyDeleteGuess I'll be getting a tank then.
ReplyDeletego buy some for me 2..................
ReplyDeleteههههههه
ReplyDeleteU nead asoljar u neabld aheart & aspirt
ReplyDeleteso cool :D
ReplyDeleteHeck, I'd like one also; until I had to fill the gas tank.
ReplyDeletedo they have parking lots for tanks in the city?
ReplyDeletesweet
ReplyDelete'dont be silly! You have a tank' - priceless.
ReplyDeleteThe logic is flawless lol. Hilarious stuff
ReplyDeleteThat's is hilarious I love it
ReplyDeleteI want Leopard 2A7 Main Battle Tank
ReplyDeleteAmerican logic
ReplyDeleteme too:DD
ReplyDeleteNow go get some oil.
ReplyDeletetank who don't love em
ReplyDeletea tank hay? cool
ReplyDeletelol
ReplyDeletebeen there, done that, works (metaphorically of course)
ReplyDeleteNICE SHARE...
ReplyDeleteExempt from road tax and insurance too!!
ReplyDeletelol
ReplyDelete