Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Jeez - just give it the fish.


Jeez - just give it the fish.

266 comments:

  1. That must have scared the piss out of the diver :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are the photographer and diver still talking to each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why would you ever fight for it? 0.o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice meal. A fish and a hand ;) ... looks like the diver rescued his hand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That moment when someone can't share or doesn't want too so you snatch that sh!t our of their despicable hands ... noo...
    just me ...
    Nahhhhhh...
    mr catfish feels the same way....

    ReplyDelete
  6. How to turn a wet suit into a brown suit in 0.04 seconds

    ReplyDelete
  7. So why can't the fish do it? I mean we humans eat fish fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahaaa if it's you, what can you do  life is sweet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Next time bring a floater and spear that grouper instead

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wouldn't refuse anything to this there fish! You should be happy that it didn't take YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everytime I look at this imagine the fish saying "I'll take that, thank you." I know his hand hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wat type of fish is that looks hungry and big

    ReplyDelete
  13. When you think you have it all the big fish comes out and take it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh God, Is there a Hand Left/ Hello there how do you do

    ReplyDelete
  15. If it is true, incredible and dangerous. Guy must be very brave.....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well Mate, what do you think then/Hello there I'm Jack

    ReplyDelete
  17. hahaha did he get hurt? coz it looks lyk he get bitten

    ReplyDelete
  18. Everyone or everything is food for something else!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I guess he wont be useing that hand for his favorite hobby

    ReplyDelete
  20. looks like it was his hand he didn't want to give up

    ReplyDelete
  21. You didn't see that fish coming... Must didn't see you in your camouflage.

    ReplyDelete
  22. D way i see it. His trying to pull out his hand

    ReplyDelete
  23. That's why I only want to go diving with a diver's knife... or sword.

    ReplyDelete
  24. The fish said, eating here because there is no to go

    ReplyDelete
  25. David Branch
    LOL   he took his toy so he took it back

    ReplyDelete
  26. Look closely, people. He's not trying to yank the fish away... he's trying to get his HAND OUT OF ITS MOUTH.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey was it just me or does it seem really weird that this guy is wearing a woman's bathing suit bottom on the outside of his wetsuit?

    ReplyDelete
  28. I think perhaps he wanted his hand back.

    ReplyDelete
  29. What does an 100 lb fish eat for lunch? Whatever the heck it wants apparently!

    ReplyDelete
  30. im pretty sure he was trying to get his hand out

    ReplyDelete
  31. this time dont steal her food or you will the food

    ReplyDelete
  32. Out Texas way they call this "noodlin"

    ReplyDelete
  33. HE IS GETTING HIS HAND NOT THE FISH!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Must have scared the shit out of him

    ReplyDelete
  35. I think he was trying to save his hand.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I would chase that big fish and get it back

    ReplyDelete
  37. Just kiddin I would give the fish right away then never swim again

    ReplyDelete
  38. don't fish with me.. that what the fish mean

    ReplyDelete
  39. If you watch closely, I think the fish had his hand!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I think it had a grip on his hand haha

    ReplyDelete
  41. The fish is apparently confused about the parable If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day but if you teach a man to fish you feed him for life.

    ReplyDelete
  42. that was a yellow fin snapper that the grouper ate

    ReplyDelete
  43. Joey Brandon Probably a Giant Grouper from the looks of it, Joey.

    ReplyDelete
  44. eric figueroa
    So he may crap in them, in fear.

    ReplyDelete
  45. fish had his hand that is why the struggle

    ReplyDelete
  46. i thought the bigger fish would eat his hand

    ReplyDelete
  47. Groupers are violent!  Tell me fish are not smart.

    ReplyDelete
  48. you spear my fish I take your hand

    ReplyDelete
  49. Poor white fish yet the guy does need his hand.

    ReplyDelete
  50. It looks like it may have bit his fingers, not just the fish.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Not what happened, his finger got stuck in the mouth, saw it in tv

    ReplyDelete
  52. From their costumes, apparently there are from the same team.

    ReplyDelete