Friday, March 22, 2013

Nothing to be alarmed about folks - just a gorilla riding a bicycle.


Nothing to be alarmed about folks - just a gorilla riding a bicycle.

383 comments:

  1. Chimpanzee riding on a Segway! Erp, wish it was, but it's still really funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wonder if he fell cause the bike gave in to his weight....
    i mean LOOK at him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice if evry video was like this i would never stop laughing

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. yo they shoul dhave that Gorilla do the Harlem shake after falling

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey i wish this gorilla through himself into the other one just standing around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rare footage of a deleted scene from "2001: A Space Odyssey"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Epic if I were a gorilla I would do totally do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I chuckled... For about 5 straight minutes

    ReplyDelete
  10. you all are good kidders, almost thought you were serious about that being a gorilla o.0

    ReplyDelete
  11. Once they learn to ride horses and control guns, we're screwed

    ReplyDelete
  12. what this .gif left out was the gorilla getting back on and clearing the haystacks off a double

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the way the gorilla falls down at the end. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. maine bhi chalunga cycle...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeah.   I've always thought these GIF animations were fake but...this one solidifies any previous doubt.   Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Poor gorilla! At least it knows the first step to becoming human.

    Human error

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jeff Motter - click the pic and wait a sec.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I for one welcome our new Gorilla overlords.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I simply did not see this, it doesn't fit in with the reality I know and love.

    ReplyDelete
  20. nice one...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hahahaaaa.. that's totally #awesome  I can't stop laughing!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  22. Holy cow, they caught Congress on film

    ReplyDelete
  23. kristy dushay Tarzan is with jane Partying,  it's #FF #HappyFriday..!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Have you seen the one where she's driving a car?

    ReplyDelete
  25. it took me forever to learn how to ride my bike and look at this guy

    ReplyDelete
  26. hahaha seen it before, but their just people in suits

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMG is that real LOL? That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Maybe I should ask him to give me lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Its a person in a gorilla suit!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is better than the Chimpanzee riding on a segway.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Purboyo Imam Rahayu udah liat belum?

    ReplyDelete
  32. Haray Evolution! So when will they speak. Hopefully before skeptics take over.

    ReplyDelete
  33. is that from the hamish and andy guys?

    ReplyDelete
  34. I can understand now why men come from monkeys #evolution

    ReplyDelete
  35. how nice?its so cute that they ride a bycicle?

    ReplyDelete
  36. Nature has given them additional brain and skill  from other Animals Great going.

    ReplyDelete
  37. This isnt a real gorilla. This is from Hamish and Andy show they they dressed up as gorillas for the show

    ReplyDelete
  38. ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nice

    i think every one should learn to gorila if he can run a bicycl then y can,t u every one can do any thing every think is possible

    ReplyDelete
  39. is that someone in a costume but its funny

    ReplyDelete
  40. Just don't let him have the keys to the SUV!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. men dat gorilla luks very similar to you. hi

    ReplyDelete
  42. Is that for real?i think its someone in a gorilla suit....

    ReplyDelete
  43. But he already drives our school bus.

    ReplyDelete
  44. MIGHT BE HUMANS IN D COSTUME OF GORILLAS

    ReplyDelete
  45. Venkata Krishnan just cant deal with the fact that it took me a while to learn to ride one and tha gorilla is like "look bitches i am doing it!"

    ReplyDelete
  46. omg its a monkey on a bike :8o "MOO"!

    ReplyDelete
  47. LOL just like me with my first bike!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. so Google plus is turning into another Facebook, spreading stupidity.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I just hope people realise that isn't actually a gorilla.

    ReplyDelete