Pfft! Pop the lid with a spoon! It relieves the pressure form the jar making it easy to open. #duh
What Michelle Marie said. I also have a plastic mat thing that opens jars. Brains over brawn. ;)
Michelle Marie Well I guess we are not needed after all :-( What about taking out the garbage - I know for a fact that women hate that.
Thats truely a good point......
Rob Gordon that's what my son is for ;)
Rob Gordon that's about all they need us for anymore... For everything else they seem to have electrical conveniences.
I just beat the lid against a wooden table.
Rob Gordon .. They still need us for our sperm .. as for taking out the garbage .. I'm sure they can find 101 ways that we do it all wrong
HAAHAA! that is so true. I can never get those big-jar bottles open!!!
Wow. Just experienced yesterday. So true.
I don't think I'm in any danger. I seem to open those OK.
Oh, snap I knew there was something you guys were good for. Okay except for that one other thing. (I need to not post comments at night)
One of the best uses for men.
Pfft! Pop the lid with a spoon! It relieves the pressure form the jar making it easy to open. #duh
ReplyDeleteWhat Michelle Marie said. I also have a plastic mat thing that opens jars. Brains over brawn. ;)
ReplyDeleteMichelle Marie Well I guess we are not needed after all :-( What about taking out the garbage - I know for a fact that women hate that.
ReplyDeleteThats truely a good point......
ReplyDeleteRob Gordon that's what my son is for ;)
ReplyDeleteRob Gordon that's about all they need us for anymore... For everything else they seem to have electrical conveniences.
ReplyDeleteI just beat the lid against a wooden table.
ReplyDeleteRob Gordon .. They still need us for our sperm .. as for taking out the garbage .. I'm sure they can find 101 ways that we do it all wrong
ReplyDeleteHAAHAA! that is so true. I can never get those big-jar bottles open!!!
ReplyDeleteWow. Just experienced yesterday. So true.
ReplyDeleteI don't think I'm in any danger. I seem to open those OK.
ReplyDeleteOh, snap I knew there was something you guys were good for. Okay except for that one other thing. (I need to not post comments at night)
ReplyDeleteOne of the best uses for men.
ReplyDelete