Awww! The face on the taco makes me feel bad for him.
OMG.... How is that going to make me feel good Jav Noobimentia ? I can't do it. It has a face and it's cute. =(
Go Vacations to Mexico
Lol
This is great!
Sadly, I find this hilarious. Am I hopeless?! Or mayyybeee I just have THE GIGGLES!!! Hehehehehehehehe
this is funni no lie hahahahahaha lol
Kirstin Turner yhur not hopeless alot of people think its funni<3
lol
Lol but corny
Wow lmao
lolol
slang? a bit confused !!
ha
this is hilarious!
I would've said "'Cuz it's nacho problem"
Too cute☆
it makes me sadd
Good one Danielle Filas.
Very yummy and funny!
Haha
cute
ohoh....
wow
triple pun :|
Funny
hahaha nice.
Hahaha! Love it.:)
Hilarious!
haha funny
Voho., nice
funny!
very creative..
kool
hhaaa..... =D
So lame... LOVE IT!!
:D
nice
now I really like that one! lol ......
cute!
:( so sad////
How hilarious!
Awww! The face on the taco makes me feel bad for him.
ReplyDeleteOMG.... How is that going to make me feel good Jav Noobimentia ? I can't do it. It has a face and it's cute. =(
ReplyDeleteGo Vacations to Mexico
ReplyDeleteLol
ReplyDeleteThis is great!
ReplyDeleteSadly, I find this hilarious. Am I hopeless?! Or mayyybeee I just have THE GIGGLES!!! Hehehehehehehehe
ReplyDeletethis is funni no lie hahahahahaha lol
ReplyDeleteKirstin Turner yhur not hopeless alot of people think its funni
ReplyDelete<3
lol
ReplyDeleteLol but corny
ReplyDeleteWow lmao
ReplyDeletelolol
ReplyDeleteslang? a bit confused !!
ReplyDeleteha
ReplyDeletethis is hilarious!
ReplyDeleteI would've said "'Cuz it's nacho problem"
ReplyDeleteToo cute☆
ReplyDeleteit makes me sadd
ReplyDeleteGood one Danielle Filas.
ReplyDeleteVery yummy and funny!
ReplyDeleteHaha
ReplyDeletecute
ReplyDeleteohoh....
ReplyDeleteLol
ReplyDeletewow
ReplyDeletetriple pun :|
ReplyDeleteFunny
ReplyDeletehahaha nice.
ReplyDeleteHahaha! Love it.:)
ReplyDeleteHilarious!
ReplyDeletehaha funny
ReplyDeleteLol
ReplyDeleteVoho., nice
ReplyDeletefunny!
ReplyDeletevery creative..
ReplyDeletekool
ReplyDeletehhaaa..... =D
ReplyDeleteSo lame... LOVE IT!!
ReplyDelete:D
ReplyDeletenice
ReplyDeletenow I really like that one! lol ......
ReplyDeletecute!
ReplyDelete:( so sad////
ReplyDeleteHow hilarious!
ReplyDeleteFunny
ReplyDelete