Thank you Michelle Marie - I appreciate that. There is a small duffel bag in my closet - if I croak could you throw that away for me - or you can keep it I guess :-)
While I've seen this a few times, whenever I see it I laugh or don't according to who posted it. Each time I imagine whether that person's cache would be juicy or not. I have a feeling your would be a hoot to see Rob Gordon :-D
LMAO! I nearly choked on my food reading this!
ReplyDeletenice one Rob Gordon
ReplyDeleteHilarious.
ReplyDeleteI gotta get one of these :)
ReplyDeleteHahahahaha! Love that! Do they have one that says format my hard drive?
ReplyDeleteLove it. I also need one that says erase all email:) That is, of course, if I'm not expected to survive:)
ReplyDeleteI'll clear your history Rob Gordon, but not without looking to see what's there first ;)
ReplyDeleteThank you Michelle Marie - I appreciate that. There is a small duffel bag in my closet - if I croak could you throw that away for me - or you can keep it I guess :-)
ReplyDeleteRob Gordon - Okay. What's in the duffel bag?
ReplyDeleteWhile I've seen this a few times, whenever I see it I laugh or don't according to who posted it. Each time I imagine whether that person's cache would be juicy or not. I have a feeling your would be a hoot to see Rob Gordon :-D
ReplyDeleteKarras Bommer Nothing really, just some toys.
ReplyDeleteRob Gordon - Hmm, first thought was childhood memories, next thought was another kind of toys and third thought was: let it rest:)
ReplyDeleteKarras Bommer Probably a good idea :-)
ReplyDeleteLOLsquared.
ReplyDeleteRob Gordon videos I may keep.... anything else other than restraints, whips/flogs, etc. will have to go. ;) No use for used toys.
ReplyDeleteMichelle Marie lol - ok, you are in my will :-)
ReplyDeleteRob Gordon Yay!
ReplyDeleteWooHoo! Michelle Marie - you go girl!
ReplyDelete