LOL
That's awesome
I don't think I am as happy as they are... lol
I suggest the following title for the GIF : "I have no idea what I'm doing" :D
Must be payday, or time for their annual review.
Here comes the boss, let's all pretend we're working !
hahahahaaa!!!
Just too funny.
lmao. Not sure why this brought me to tears\, but it was a laugh well needed. Thanks Rob Gordon
The one in the back-left does all the work, all others are beta testers. =]
lol Esource Capital
Need an assistant yet Rob? grins goofily
You know that's the way they do typing on television too. I saw that in a funny interview with Tim McGee and Abby from NCIS.
I have been chuckling about this GIF now and then, all day. :)
What are they on?
this is crazy but i like it!
hahahha!
bitter truth
LOL
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome
ReplyDeleteI don't think I am as happy as they are... lol
ReplyDeleteI suggest the following title for the GIF : "I have no idea what I'm doing" :D
ReplyDeleteMust be payday, or time for their annual review.
ReplyDeleteHere comes the boss, let's all pretend we're working !
ReplyDeletehahahahaaa!!!
ReplyDeleteJust too funny.
ReplyDeletelmao. Not sure why this brought me to tears\, but it was a laugh well needed. Thanks Rob Gordon
ReplyDeleteThe one in the back-left does all the work, all others are beta testers. =]
ReplyDeletelol Esource Capital
ReplyDeleteNeed an assistant yet Rob?
ReplyDeletegrins goofily
You know that's the way they do typing on television too. I saw that in a funny interview with Tim McGee and Abby from NCIS.
ReplyDeleteI have been chuckling about this GIF now and then, all day. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat are they on?
ReplyDeletethis is crazy but i like it!
ReplyDeletehahahha!
ReplyDeletebitter truth
ReplyDelete