Hilarious!! I luuuuv it!! I'd buy one for my own car if they were sold in Spain... Even though: not married, no sons or daughters, and no drogadict nor lapdancer... Oooh, I'm wasting my life!!!! Hahaha
ROFL - never seen this one before, now I have 2 favs. The other one I spotted has a stick figure Jason in a hockey mask chasing the family down with a chainsaw.
Not all families are "the fairy tale" family
ReplyDeleteIn News Jersey, these would be proud parents.
ReplyDeletelol that's very interesting....
ReplyDeletelol
ReplyDeletelol
ReplyDeleteooops ! High Jump.
ReplyDeleteHahahahaha......love it.......:-)
ReplyDeletefact
ReplyDelete0ops
ReplyDeleteWhat does that say? I'm sorry can someone plz explain!!!
ReplyDeleteHahaha
ReplyDeletety
ReplyDelete:-D
ReplyDeletelol, wow.... nothing to really brag about though is it?
ReplyDeleteamazing. ...... creativity.
ReplyDeleteWell the girl has a job and appears to have no drug abuse problems...
ReplyDeleteHonesty is the best policy.
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteLol .. ty
ReplyDeleteEx
ReplyDelete?
ReplyDelete: haha
ReplyDeleteXi86u
ReplyDelete?
ReplyDeleteSarah Battersby
ReplyDeletehi sarah:-)
hy que khan,,,
ReplyDeletehi saif.....
ReplyDeleteJust not sparing the rod wont work. U should fall on ur knees n u will save ur family from such mis-match!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWouldn't it break your mothers heart 💔
ReplyDeleteUnsolicited drivel , good name 😜
ReplyDeletenice
ReplyDeletewho made this
ReplyDeleteHmmmm......
ReplyDeletehahaha they all died afterwards
ReplyDeletenice
ReplyDeleteLMAO
ReplyDeletehammmmmm
ReplyDeleteHilarious!! I luuuuv it!! I'd buy one for my own car if they were sold in Spain... Even though: not married, no sons or daughters, and no drogadict nor lapdancer... Oooh, I'm wasting my life!!!! Hahaha
ReplyDeletehi
ReplyDeleteewse
ReplyDeleteFunny as f**k
ReplyDeletehi
ReplyDeleteHI TO U
ReplyDeleteROFL - never seen this one before, now I have 2 favs. The other one I spotted has a stick figure Jason in a hockey mask chasing the family down with a chainsaw.
ReplyDeletelol
ReplyDeletehm
ReplyDeleteSo true...but life is difficult for some!!!
ReplyDeleteROFL
ReplyDeleteWell at least one child is gainfully employed ..
ReplyDeleteNICE!! LOL!!
ReplyDeleteReally Thats Kind Of Sad NOT ROFL
ReplyDeleteHow Old Is Pole Dancer??
=)
Ha ha:)
ReplyDeleteA real hoot. Strippers are so cool.
ReplyDelete........ um she's trying to pole vault over him lol
ReplyDeleteWhy does mom have a beard?
ReplyDeletecool. lol
ReplyDeleteNicely done
ReplyDeleteNice looks like my family
ReplyDeleteor you hope they are haha
ReplyDeleteYOU Can create Your OWN FRANKENSTEINS...
ReplyDeleteFamily
ReplyDeleteTime Marches On
ReplyDeleteseem hard for a boy .
ReplyDeleteLOL
ReplyDeletelol
ReplyDeleteIt's better than my child is a honor student.
ReplyDeletelol
ReplyDeleteJa ja ja good.
ReplyDeleteDepends on whose plan you look at.
ReplyDeleteParents of the Jersey shore cast members
ReplyDeleteI would +1, but what f' is that?
ReplyDeleteEithet that or gypsy parents lol
ReplyDeletelol
ReplyDeleteThat is an outright shame! Although very original. Lol
ReplyDeleteLol
ReplyDeletenice
ReplyDeleteLol
ReplyDeletegood caricature
ReplyDeleteThat's funny..
ReplyDeleteLike the message
ReplyDeletesure
ReplyDeleteHilarious
ReplyDeleteLoving the family portrait their on bk of your motor kinda kwl
ReplyDeleteweird but cool
ReplyDeleteWow how do they know the future
ReplyDeletehel yeah
ReplyDeleteWrong neighborhood
ReplyDeleteWell at least Mom and Dad are dressed nicely!
ReplyDeleteUnique
ReplyDeletehi
ReplyDelete