reminds me of Jasper
you mean, oh Deer!
I know someone that would have to buy a bigger freezer.
Lots of bucks for the bang!
Wow! That's the cheapest sidewalk I've ever seen. Under 40 bucks!
Oof! Good one, Leo McDevitt !
lol
Prancer, Dancer, Donna, Dixion, lol lol lollet's go,
Quite a get together
yummy! I would have to fill my freezer!
And the hunting protests continue in Deerborn, Michigan...
Must be Nara, Japan. The deer are everywhere!
hahaha, oh deer!
reminds me of Jasper
ReplyDeleteyou mean, oh Deer!
ReplyDeleteI know someone that would have to buy a bigger freezer.
ReplyDeleteLots of bucks for the bang!
ReplyDeleteWow! That's the cheapest sidewalk I've ever seen. Under 40 bucks!
ReplyDeleteOof! Good one, Leo McDevitt !
ReplyDeletelol
ReplyDeletePrancer, Dancer, Donna, Dixion, lol lol lol
ReplyDeletelet's go,
Quite a get together
ReplyDeleteyummy! I would have to fill my freezer!
ReplyDeleteAnd the hunting protests continue in Deerborn, Michigan...
ReplyDeleteMust be Nara, Japan. The deer are everywhere!
ReplyDeletehahaha, oh deer!
ReplyDelete