MMMMMmmmmm... doughnuts!
Where's the donuts?
Todd Grundle lol my thoughts exactly
Are those donuts filled with silicone or saline, mm mm?
Maybe I don't get it - but where is the relevance? There are no donuts in the picture?
Tell me what you see Rorschach.
Sweet breasts of the mother of Mrs Dunkin
Yum - Yummy, but I hate sugary things, I like mine plain.
Hommina hommina hommina hommina nom nom nom
I am on a diet, but I wouldn't mind the blonde
Doughnut's with milk hummmmmm.
Doughnuts? Where?
Melons get the attention
Most delicious donuts ever :P
Way too many doors wide open on this one to not comment:It's too easy to just associate donuts with milk.Is it significant that the plain, self centered ones are mostly on the right while the sweet/fruity/nutty ones with an empty center are on the left?Why do I get the feeling the mix in the box somewhat represents the diversity mix in the US?That mole looks suspicious to me. I think it needs more investigation.
Oh my god! Where am I looking at :-o
Where are the donuts ?
No thanks - I'm trying to cut down...oh, what the heck! I'll take a couple!
i'll have two please!
gosto muito de big gostosa.
Can I have that one that has white icing and colored sprinkles? Please?!
God I love them big cream filled goodies
MMMMMmmmmm... doughnuts!
ReplyDeleteWhere's the donuts?
ReplyDeleteTodd Grundle lol my thoughts exactly
ReplyDeleteAre those donuts filled with silicone or saline, mm mm?
ReplyDeleteMaybe I don't get it - but where is the relevance? There are no donuts in the picture?
ReplyDeleteTell me what you see Rorschach.
ReplyDeleteSweet breasts of the mother of Mrs Dunkin
ReplyDeleteYum - Yummy, but I hate sugary things, I like mine plain.
ReplyDeleteHommina hommina hommina hommina nom nom nom
ReplyDeleteI am on a diet, but I wouldn't mind the blonde
ReplyDeleteDoughnut's with milk hummmmmm.
ReplyDeleteDoughnuts? Where?
ReplyDeleteMelons get the attention
ReplyDeleteMost delicious donuts ever :P
ReplyDeleteWay too many doors wide open on this one to not comment:
ReplyDeleteIt's too easy to just associate donuts with milk.
Is it significant that the plain, self centered ones are mostly on the right while the sweet/fruity/nutty ones with an empty center are on the left?
Why do I get the feeling the mix in the box somewhat represents the diversity mix in the US?
That mole looks suspicious to me. I think it needs more investigation.
Oh my god! Where am I looking at :-o
ReplyDeleteWhere are the donuts ?
ReplyDeleteNo thanks - I'm trying to cut down...oh, what the heck! I'll take a couple!
ReplyDeletei'll have two please!
ReplyDeletegosto muito de big gostosa.
ReplyDeleteCan I have that one that has white icing and colored sprinkles? Please?!
ReplyDeleteGod I love them big cream filled goodies
ReplyDelete