There's no reason you can't do both.
Well, is is all about the customer experience, no? :-)
... Then photograph it and complain about it on several social media applications.
Pieter Uys The breakfast sandwiches there actually look kind of good, but I have never had one.
You know it might be worth your time to draw a similar copy of the $5.00 on green paper and burn that instead.
Make the coffee at home, then send me the $5 bill.
lol
I do that, minus the burning of currency.
Lance Zimmerman do you take the $5 out and dance about at least?
Herbert E. Larson I would if I still used paper money. How about I just do a jig instead?
There's no reason you can't do both.
ReplyDeleteWell, is is all about the customer experience, no? :-)
ReplyDelete... Then photograph it and complain about it on several social media applications.
ReplyDeletePieter Uys The breakfast sandwiches there actually look kind of good, but I have never had one.
ReplyDeleteYou know it might be worth your time to draw a similar copy of the $5.00 on green paper and burn that instead.
ReplyDeleteMake the coffee at home, then send me the $5 bill.
ReplyDeletelol
ReplyDeleteI do that, minus the burning of currency.
ReplyDeleteLance Zimmerman do you take the $5 out and dance about at least?
ReplyDeleteHerbert E. Larson I would if I still used paper money. How about I just do a jig instead?
ReplyDelete