Friday, June 19, 2015

Well I don't think that is a good plan at all.


Well I don't think that is a good plan at all.

10 comments:

  1. Something like that; is acording with karmas, includes karmas of past lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of a quote from the movie Constantine: "God's a kid with an ant farm, lady. He's not planning anything."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm picturing that cartoon deity with a stogie saying: "I love it when a plan comes together."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hans Youngmann I used to watch A-Team regularly. Your idea would be a perfect tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can u decide whats goods whats not for God to plan?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello..to all unbelievers may the Holy Spirit guides your ways of thinking..may give you wisdom to understand and accept things beyond...
    God's purpose is only for the good welfare of mankind and to all of His creations..yet man because of his aggressiveness to think that he is above all, he lives in his egos to the point believing there is no God.. And if there is whatever untowards happenings ,oddly they blame it to God by annoying His will...
    All our destructions and misery, we humans made it. God allows everything to happen for a good purpose and for us to learn..but we never will...so what we planted us what we harvested in abundance...
    May your lips speak His name when your turn comes and mercy may dwells upon...
    In Jesus name..may you be forgiven.. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ma. Theresa Ranises You sound like you have a great deal of certitude about all this.

    ReplyDelete