watch the Lyndon LaRouche videos on YouTube see not only smokes dope but is the biggest heroin dealer in the world. You can believe Larouch he ran for President on the Libertarian ticket years ago.
hahahahh.... she has done well..... I don't agree with royalty as a governing system.... but she has left government alone so I am comfortable.... and....... she is vastly cheaper than a president and a lot nicer..... hahahahah
Ya can't help but wonder just how many Leprechauns died to make this outfit.
ReplyDeletelol
ReplyDeleteWhat did you think she kept in her handbag?
ReplyDeletewatch the Lyndon LaRouche videos on YouTube see not only smokes dope but is the biggest heroin dealer in the world. You can believe Larouch he ran for President on the Libertarian ticket years ago.
ReplyDeleteLeave that little ole queen alone, she looks cool in chartreuse. Lol!
ReplyDeleteshe is ok....
ReplyDeleteworks harder than almost all the people I know outside medicine...
Enaa Aussen Plus, she seems to be immortal.
ReplyDeletehahahahh....
ReplyDeleteshe has done well.....
I don't agree with royalty as a governing system.... but she has left government alone so I am comfortable....
and....... she is vastly cheaper than a president and a lot nicer..... hahahahah
#smokeweedeveryday
ReplyDelete