Most of the hotels I've stayed in China have had similarly grammatically questionable "warm" notices, but they were about much more mundane things like not wiping the floor with towels, closing the windows when operating heat and air conditioning, and the like. This must have been from a Beijing hotel.
They give a choice, just not both.
ReplyDeleteThat was positively the funniest thing that I have read all day.
ReplyDeleteMost of the hotels I've stayed in China have had similarly grammatically questionable "warm" notices, but they were about much more mundane things like not wiping the floor with towels, closing the windows when operating heat and air conditioning, and the like. This must have been from a Beijing hotel.
ReplyDeleteI was in one hotel that warned against smoking or eating durian. That might actually be wiser advice than this one...
ReplyDeleteJamie Fenderson I suspect a language barrier. It's sequence instructions, not combination instructions!
ReplyDeleteHot notice for frisky risqué people!
ReplyDeleteLooks like it will just have to be just plain old drinking and whoring then.
ReplyDeleteI guess, It is marketing what is available but not on the official menu.
ReplyDeleteMaybe this was part of a police order after one too many ODs and commercial sex disputes.
ReplyDeletetour guide car/van, beijing airport / cruise port / hotel pickup service, Email: zhangkeye@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteSeriously keye zhang ? Advertising on this post?
ReplyDeleteRob Gordon Not to mention plusterbation!
ReplyDeleteAt least it was a warm notice. I would hate to see what their cold notice is like
ReplyDeleteI like that because usually all drug dealers and whores usually live in bad motels.
ReplyDelete