Thank you for making this a serous discussion Jan Bruun Andersen - it would be awful if we had any fun here.
To your point, anyone can make a deposit to a bank account, and if someone had a valid credit card and the ID, I am not sure what horrible thing could happen if they paid someone else's phone bill.
Now I think I will go find some accounting forum where things are more lighthearted.
If I have an old delinquent credit card, and I haven't made a payment in 6 years and 11 months, I'm gonna be incredibly pissed if come random schmo calls up and makes a $5 payment.
Because neither you or your phone can pay a bill. Only a bank account can.
ReplyDeleteThank you for making this a serous discussion Jan Bruun Andersen - it would be awful if we had any fun here.
ReplyDeleteTo your point, anyone can make a deposit to a bank account, and if someone had a valid credit card and the ID, I am not sure what horrible thing could happen if they paid someone else's phone bill.
Now I think I will go find some accounting forum where things are more lighthearted.
If I have an old delinquent credit card, and I haven't made a payment in 6 years and 11 months, I'm gonna be incredibly pissed if come random schmo calls up and makes a $5 payment.
ReplyDeleteWut? You can pay bills on the phone? Ven did dis start?
ReplyDeleteWill let them pay my bills but that is wishful thinking
ReplyDelete