Thursday, August 20, 2015

That's true - we are all united.


That's true - we are all united.

11 comments:

  1. Looks more like a custom build pc in the old days

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard black people have bigger junk, though. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have three but they are stuff specific, sorta

    ReplyDelete
  4. and it fills itself back up when empty    if you don't think so just try it with your own junkdrawer

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my earliest memories was digging through my grandparents junk drawer looking for treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cuối tuần vui vẽ 
    CUNG CẤP THƯ KÝ, PG TIỆC HẠNG SANG VÀ CAO CẤP ( HCM - Hà Nội - Đà Nẵng) 
    https://www.facebook.com/DichVuPgModel?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was going through the one at my grandma's  house  and found a diamond ring that she had lost two years before ------ Got a banana cream pie for that one with a ten dollar bill to boot   I was about ten years old

    ReplyDelete