I have a friend who is Shaolin Monk, and he does the most amazing things! Just like this! AMAZING WHAT WE HUMANS ARE CAPABLE OF! I used to run through the woods, and be able to jump over brush and briars, creeks and rocks, and I felt like I was flying! I used to amaze myself with that gift! Then Shattered right ankle into 28 pieces, and spent one year in a wheel chair until my titanium ankle took and I was able to walk again! 2 Hospitals wanted to amputate! But I was lucky my father kept some dame good insurance for me and my sister! Thank Goodness! PLURE! jaf2
Woah
ReplyDeleteI have a friend who is Shaolin Monk, and he does the most amazing things! Just like this! AMAZING WHAT WE HUMANS ARE CAPABLE OF! I used to run through the woods, and be able to jump over brush and briars, creeks and rocks, and I felt like I was flying! I used to amaze myself with that gift! Then Shattered right ankle into 28 pieces, and spent one year in a wheel chair until my titanium ankle took and I was able to walk again! 2 Hospitals wanted to amputate! But I was lucky my father kept some dame good insurance for me and my sister! Thank Goodness! PLURE! jaf2
ReplyDeleteIf I cud do this, I'd be super obnoxious and do it a lot...like everywhere...at the bank, Home Depot. ..
ReplyDeleteIf it is real...its really excellent
ReplyDeleteExactly how I get out of bed in the morning.
ReplyDeleteecellent
ReplyDeletewow ..
ReplyDeleteis he parkour artist ?
Most people do not realize that certain tricks that look hard or awesome, are actually easy.
ReplyDeleteThis trick actually looks easy, but is EXTREMELY difficult. Try jumping backwards Then, imagine that far back. He's amazing!!
There is a strong spring board under the last mat before the box - you can see it propel him up - otherwise not possible. Still awesome capabilities
ReplyDeleteAh. Don't care much about how good he does that. However, he does have that 6 pack abs. :)
ReplyDeletewoww
ReplyDeleteYes the eye candy has it's perks! LOL! jaf2
ReplyDelete