I'd laugh long and hard at that. But, no.
No
Yes definitely๐๐๐๐ ๐
Ofc.However, the hole is on the wrong place...
No one wants hot coffee on their tallywhacker.
No i just want to drink my coffee not kiss it, lol
The lips I sorta get, but noses? Really? What's that for, plastic Eskimo kisses?Truth is, I can see myself dribbling coffee down my chin if I even tried it. I'm just oh so slick that way.
I'd laugh long and hard at that. But, no.
ReplyDeleteNo
ReplyDeleteYes definitely๐๐๐๐ ๐
ReplyDeleteOfc.
ReplyDeleteHowever, the hole is on the wrong place...
No one wants hot coffee on their tallywhacker.
ReplyDeleteNo i just want to drink my coffee not kiss it, lol
ReplyDeleteThe lips I sorta get, but noses? Really? What's that for, plastic Eskimo kisses?
ReplyDeleteTruth is, I can see myself dribbling coffee down my chin if I even tried it. I'm just oh so slick that way.