And I bet they hide their airplanes in the sky!
And being piloted by Captain Obvious!
I wonder if they have to adapt them to do that?
That's the first place I look for them.
Well I'll be damned. That's a good idea.
Just a distraction, so we don't notice where there are hiding their money in banks!
ya think? Duh.
I wonder where we are hiding ours???
WOW Fox is printing newspapers now?
Pulitzer Prize journalism at its best.
And I thought that rivers were the place to hide submarines. i stand corrected.
And here I've been hiding my subs in my belly all these years.
OMG who would do such a thing.
Wow really... I'm sure no one would have found them,., bajajahhahaha
And I bet they hide their airplanes in the sky!
ReplyDeleteAnd being piloted by Captain Obvious!
ReplyDeleteI wonder if they have to adapt them to do that?
ReplyDeleteThat's the first place I look for them.
ReplyDeleteWell I'll be damned. That's a good idea.
ReplyDeleteJust a distraction, so we don't notice where there are hiding their money in banks!
ReplyDeleteya think? Duh.
ReplyDeleteI wonder where we are hiding ours???
ReplyDeleteWOW Fox is printing newspapers now?
ReplyDeletePulitzer Prize journalism at its best.
ReplyDeleteAnd I thought that rivers were the place to hide submarines. i stand corrected.
ReplyDeleteAnd here I've been hiding my subs in my belly all these years.
ReplyDeleteOMG who would do such a thing.
ReplyDeleteWow really... I'm sure no one would have found them,., bajajahhahaha
ReplyDelete