Dale Jackson
Wow thats an awesome idea!
So cool. Need an air-con with something like that on the wall.
You are second to none all the rest because you are the best well there next do have the best tomorrow ever
YES!!!! I need!!!!
AWESOME....
Just saying.... awesome. But would freak me out.
Nice novelty for a little kids room.
Have one down in the game room but mounted on the wall
I guess, I'm definitely a fan-boy! ;-)
Peter Thompson
...a real good one
Dale Jackson
ReplyDeleteWow thats an awesome idea!
ReplyDeleteSo cool. Need an air-con with something like that on the wall.
ReplyDeleteYou are second to none all the rest because you are the best well there next do have the best tomorrow ever
ReplyDeleteYES!!!! I need!!!!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME....
ReplyDeleteJust saying.... awesome. But would freak me out.
ReplyDeleteNice novelty for a little kids room.
ReplyDeleteHave one down in the game room but mounted on the wall
ReplyDeleteI guess, I'm definitely a fan-boy! ;-)
ReplyDeletePeter Thompson
ReplyDelete...a real good one
ReplyDelete