The big fault line through Georgia is much quieter than we have any reasonable expectation of it being, so I've only ever (barely) felt an earthquake once. It wasn't as dramatic as when I lived across from the train tracks and would have to pause conversations or movies while the train passed by and house rattled. I don't think I'd much care for being around stronger quakes.
Borrego springs http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/ci37374711#general
ReplyDelete"Getting knocked out of bed by an earthquake" is an experience I've never had -and I'm kinda OK with that.
ReplyDeleteJim Lian You're from Tromso - I have another online friend from there. You can't get much farther north than that can you.
ReplyDeleteRob Gordon well, I have to walk a bit before I'd fall into the ocean, but yeah we're up here -above the arctic circle and all. :)
ReplyDeleteI slept through it LOL.
ReplyDeleteThe big fault line through Georgia is much quieter than we have any reasonable expectation of it being, so I've only ever (barely) felt an earthquake once. It wasn't as dramatic as when I lived across from the train tracks and would have to pause conversations or movies while the train passed by and house rattled. I don't think I'd much care for being around stronger quakes.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Susan Lewis!
ReplyDelete