I don't think it's real. It's an odd car part in front of a motorcycle("it's a chopper, baby" " where's my car?" "I'm sorry I had to crash that car, baby" "Oh, who's Chopper is it?" "Zed's." "Who is Zed?" "Zed's dead, baby, Zed's dead").. not that it would ride if it was real. Neat trick of the eye though.
Yeah sorry about the long pulp fiction quote once it popped into my head I couldn't stop it.
lol, crash tested bumper side "car"
ReplyDeleteFunny Motor Bycle-Car
ReplyDeleteisn't that just another google maps photo? 😄😄😄
ReplyDeleteMaybe he just wanted a lot of trunk space...
ReplyDeleteWanderfull
ReplyDeleteI seen that bike in person it's pretty sweet
ReplyDeletenice bike👌
ReplyDeleteDAILY VALAVAN SHARE MARKET http://valavan-teentonic.blogspot.com/2016/07/daily-valavan-share-market.html
ReplyDeleteRaptor Swire I was going to say Photoshop but you're right. The seemingly effortless attempt to blend the car at the seam does suggest autonomy.
ReplyDeleteWell now that is quite a beautiful bike or trike had a dream like that once
ReplyDeleteLets go.
ReplyDeleteWould you ride in the sidecar NANA?
ReplyDeleteCavalier attitude
ReplyDeleteI concer
ReplyDeleteWow!! Super cool!
ReplyDeleteI don't think it's real. It's an odd car part in front of a motorcycle("it's a chopper, baby" " where's my car?" "I'm sorry I had to crash that car, baby" "Oh, who's Chopper is it?" "Zed's." "Who is Zed?" "Zed's dead, baby, Zed's dead").. not that it would ride if it was real. Neat trick of the eye though.
ReplyDeleteYeah sorry about the long pulp fiction quote once it popped into my head I couldn't stop it.
Dee Markowitz Google Street view glitch/overlap
ReplyDeleteIts stupid
ReplyDeleteGood
ReplyDeleteAt leasr It is creative!
ReplyDeletehas it crashed?
ReplyDeleteAllen Macfarland lol
ReplyDeleteHahaha
ReplyDeleteLooks silly, like a smart car only more disturbing.
ReplyDeleteYes, but they took the iconically ugly 70s sedan when they could have gone with classy 50s or a 21 century sports car.
ReplyDeletelooks like the Batmobile cut in half
ReplyDeleteGeo metro?
ReplyDeleteLol... Why use a cavalier though...
ReplyDeleteNew ' Batcycle? '
ReplyDeleteOh wow that is cool.
ReplyDeleteI want to use Segway technology to make that car self propelled
ReplyDeleteIts called the TRUNK-DASHIAN
ReplyDeleteThat puts sidecar in a whole different perspective.
ReplyDeleteCavalier? I thought Camaro.
ReplyDeletemight be the only good use of a Chevy
ReplyDeletePeople do actually make this stuff.... At least in St Petersburg Florida they do.
ReplyDeletehttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/yow8t6OmiTdhIXz1ynT6pINjKwoZMBBE2-f8x6gEOe7NOQJkAiP6SDo1uy6agb_6a25ieePuGCnnjQq4w02Z9unSXolT8H2h_8XL=s0