Bad idea. Weighings cannot be accurate and consistent because of the feet touching the ground. The user can pick their feet up (having their full weight on the seat), but that's something that many will forget
finally I can see how much my shit weighted! does it have a share button for facebook and instagram? many people would probably care same like what I had for a breakfast or what type of toothpaste I use...
Well as long as its a double around toilet bowl while I think about neighbors across street shepherds shit horse and dog rescue across highway springdale wa. The scammers had main Bundy guard there last summer I want one of these ..lol
I tried something like this at one of the smaller art museums in Paris & I was very impressed. I didn't go home and have one installed, however the idea has gone up considerably in my estimation.
....no. I'm embarrassed enough. I don't want to see it drop by ten when I take a dump
ReplyDeleteThat smallfighter heh...that'd be a shitty situation
ReplyDeleteAgent Wolf lol
ReplyDeleteKatieLlama Smith
ReplyDeleteFh
ReplyDeleteI must admit i have actually weighed myself on occasion before and after pitching a loaf, i need one of these
ReplyDeleteBad idea. Weighings cannot be accurate and consistent because of the feet touching the ground. The user can pick their feet up (having their full weight on the seat), but that's something that many will forget
ReplyDeleteInteresting but I have a stand-on next to my toilet so I dont really need a sit-on...lol
ReplyDeleteMichele Brami that would be a huge horse!
ReplyDeletefinally I can see how much my shit weighted! does it have a share button for facebook and instagram? many people would probably care same like what I had for a breakfast or what type of toothpaste I use...
ReplyDeleteWell as long as its a double around toilet bowl while I think about neighbors across street shepherds shit horse and dog rescue across highway springdale wa. The scammers had main Bundy guard there last summer I want one of these ..lol
ReplyDeleteIt needs leaderboards
ReplyDeleteHas Gavin Free seen this yet?!?!
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna make one of these out of a Raspberry Pi
ReplyDeleteAnd what is it
ReplyDeleteonly if it has SMART technology. Instant posting to social media.
ReplyDeleteNope. Nopidy. No. Noo! Nada! /:-0
ReplyDelete[Aint nobody got time for dat sh#t!]
Don't forget to lift your feet...
ReplyDeleteI tried something like this at one of the smaller art museums in Paris & I was very impressed. I didn't go home and have one installed, however the idea has gone up considerably in my estimation.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA!
ReplyDeleteI can just hear it now; plop, aw 2.2 kilos lighter.....facepalm.
ReplyDeleteBefore the poo and after the poo. This while solve the Dad coming out of the BR, telling everyone that he just lost 20 lbs.
ReplyDeletehttp://DollarinPocket.com/?taskid=55610
ReplyDelete