
What's going on in your community? I spent all last week in downtown San Diego volunteering for San Diego Startup Week. It was really quite a production - Multiple venues, classes and presentations from 8AM to 5PM every day, lots of parties and special events. I have a few disagreements with the startup community here - I think it is maybe a bit too "investor driven" and focused on "rapid growth" startups with almost no emphasis on self-employed or independent business. Still, I have to admit this was fun, and certainly entertaining. The pic below is from one of the parties - on a garage rooftop in downtown San Diego - now you have to admit that is pretty cool.
So my question is, what is going on in your community - wherever you might be in this big world? Are you involved or would you like to be? Are there things that you think could be done in your city or town that is not being done now. Have you ever thought about helping to organize community development activities? Any thoughts on community building for that included not just startups, but also the self-employed and small business? Always interested in hearing from smaller towns and cities, and our many members here in different countries.
Yes! Great topic!
ReplyDeletegreat.......
ReplyDeleteIn the Community I have been in The state where i come from. I have been on a Scavenger hunt... Sort to speak. Im trying to track down the Persons or Person committing ID Theft.. Not fun..
ReplyDeleteThat's great👌
ReplyDeleteNice gathering
ReplyDeleteExistence is the time expressed by light. I think so. I am the Uniontera Ja.
ReplyDelete"So, watch is a clock."
I need to see if Chicago has anything like this.
ReplyDeletewow great
ReplyDeleteThanks for the topic. It's quite encouraging. I am working on taking the unemplyed, non-college going youth off the streets. I am working on refurbishing sports fields that they can use and participate in sports
ReplyDeletehttp://internationaljob.online/?share=42512
ReplyDeleteGreat!!!👌
ReplyDeleteI'm smart Williams by name.... an international business man I'm looking for business men on land and property and company sales.... if any one here is a real business man is interested please write me back
ReplyDeleteHello. I am from a big city here in Nigeria and my city has been without electricity for one year now. Any investor can take opportunity of this to bring smart solution that will be affordable because the options are not just here at all.If you have energy solutions playing feel free to contact me. Shamsudeen911@ymail.com
ReplyDeleteHello from Wiebaden / Germany we have intresting meeting at 6th of this month the "Bitcoinnight in Frankfurt "
ReplyDeleteIn the last 2 years BTC is arrived also in germany and its intresting where the way of blockchain will go in the next few years.
This is a great platform and a way to reach people. So nice
ReplyDeleteI am from Benue State, Nigeria, West Africa. My state is the Nigeria Food basket where the largest food production comes from, but we need investors that interested in exporting or to build fruit juice or yam, cassav processing factory here. The opportunities are vast. For more infodesk contact me directly on +2348033113396, +2349073003003.
ReplyDeleteEmail: benueintlcarnival@gmail.com and copy
moses.lawani@gmail.com
Currently I serve as the
President/ Creative Director
Benue International Carnival Project Nigeria
and
The Managing Director
Destination Benue Project 2020.
Makurdi, Benue State Nigeria, West Africa
+Smart William
ReplyDeleteAm interested in doing business with you in Nigeria, specifically on property and facilities development in my State. My responsibilities are to attract investment to Benue state Nigeria. Here is my phone contact: +2348033113396, +2349073003003
Email: moses.lawani@gmail.com
benueintlcarnival@gmail.com.
agnail.com - Agnail :::
I live in San Diego too thanks for sharing still learning to be an entrepreneur
ReplyDeleteMoses Gabriel lawani write me on smartwilliamst87@Gmail.com if you are interested with the business... Thanks
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteThis is indeed very helpful, very nice!
We went to Hanuka children's home to donate to the orphans.
ReplyDeleteGuys -please use private messaging if you want to contact someone here - not the comments. It's not a good practice to put your email address and phone number in comments
ReplyDeletekazeem shamsudeen May I ask what city that is?
ReplyDeleteAttention Sir/Ma
ReplyDeleteI'M A PROVIDER THAT DELIVER SWIFT MT760 FOR LEASE AND PURCHASE BG/SBLC AND INSTANT LOAN. SERIOUS CLIENTS CONTACT ME VIA: Email: (info@vale-loans.biz), SKYPE:(Intlsecured.fundiv), Mobile number: (+19094434687) And WhatsApp: (+19094434687), website: ( vale-loans.biz - Home :: VALE-Loans ).
Thanks.
Organizing the 2017 entrepreneurship and business summit in Takoradi Ghana.
ReplyDeletehttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_3Valduzr2CW5wmqLt6KaNxLKaQpwSjryOW9Scp_OJZtOfjUyPY6nCQYEUhWVcC9qamc1wmdolLbCN_iebHgSzflHPVO6O9r45U=s0
Hello everyone, I'm a lagos Nigeria based music producer and a recording artist. Also an advocate for improved eduction in Nigeria and Africa at large thereby appointing me a music brand ambassador of one of Africa formost Edutech start up companies, Edves Limited (http://edves.net). Our focus is to facilitate improved education, a data driven approach. Edves Suits is a software designed to accelerate the growth schools by empowering teachers with 21st century technology. We currently host and service over 220 schools in Nigeria and our target is to reach 1000 before the end of 2017 business year with a grant support from World bank and GEM group. We also host periodical conferences, converging educators from different region of the country with the sole aim of empowering and enlightening them with the 21st century global trend of school management and administration. We are open to investments, you may reach me directly on +2347088474206 and +2348062268055 or mail hello@edves.net - Edves Suite - Number One School Management Software in Nigeria | Academic automation from Admission to Transcript
ReplyDeleteRob Gordon. The City is Ikare Akoko in Ondo state. The Southwestern part of Nigeria.
ReplyDeleteHunter Gee Hello. It's good to hear this. Can I reach you for an urgent assignment?
ReplyDeleteSandrina Bouldin I relate and resemble this remark...I'm on the same journey...I agree definitely Not fun!
ReplyDeleteOkeechobee County Florida my organization since 2013. Is called HONORABLE ENTERPRISES getting ready to become a nonprofit. Showcasing local businesses and concientizasin the community about the importance of buying local. Helping young people to follow their dreams and educating in the areas of health, finances and minset. Right now is just me. Really active in Social Media letting people know about my project and finding out who want to participate.
ReplyDeleteWens Technologies Offering the best web application and website development company in India. Our specialized web application development team offers the highest level of usability, scalability and complete compatibility in browsers and platforms. With our teams’ combined experience in graphic and web design, website development and e-commerce platform integration, you can be confident that, whatever your project demands, our skilled professionals can deliver to specification, on time and on budget. Our approach to your project is as follows: Planning and strategy, design thinking, marketing technology, and demand generation. #webapplicationdevelopment #opensourcedevelopment #webdesignandgraphicdesign #searchengineoptimization #domainandhosting #php #ecommercesolution #webportals #paymentgatewaysolutions #EcommerceWebsiteDevelopment #BestEcommerceSolutions
ReplyDeleteLearn more at wenstechno.com - Mobile App Development Company – Android and IOS application
A Modern Ultimate Business Template cheap budget. like free. you can download it.
ReplyDeletesorry for Irritated
themeforest.net - Primu | Ultimate Business Template
In Gladstone (Michigan's Upper Peninsula), we are working with Michigan State University on a development project called the North Shore. Not large by big city projects, but we are planning 150 residential units with retail, restaurant / pub, and entrepreneur spaces for new business. This project is spearheaded by the DDA with buy in from the City Commission and City staff. MSU has facilitated several public meetings to gain input and we are looking for the right developer to make it a reality.
ReplyDeleteGreat, nice platform to meaningful people
ReplyDeletekazeem shamsudeen yes pls +2347088474206
ReplyDeleteInvestors are typically only interested in what they can replicate nationally or internationally because they want to make the most profit possible. (Watch episodes of Marcus Lemonis' The Profit for details.) What we need is to focus on small businesses and local businesses that want to stay small and local. Two ways any small town can attract economic growth are 1) faster internet 2) a major draw. For example, there are a couple of towns in California that are hubs that attract horse people: Norco and Rancho California. Both have set out to become horse communities and because of that, they attract horse businesses and homes and property in their areas sell quickly and for more money. There are similar towns in Texas. Any town in Texas or Oklahoma could declare bar ditches along rural and farm-to-market roads "horse trails" the same way Norco did. Add a veterinary clinic or hospital, an arena and you're a horse owner magnet, attracting more business into your area. It doesn't have to be horses - it could be any other attraction. Build a community that people want to become part of and you can attract more local business.
ReplyDeleteWoah
ReplyDeleteI have a startup project that I only need startup funds one time as the business carry's itself with no overhead and very little initial investment. Does anyone have some ideas on funding or investors interest . let's just say I have a product customers pay for in advance and I have a 1000% profit margin or if that's not the corect way to say it my profit is 10 times the investment and money is in hand in advance prior to shipping. I new at this stuff so I thought ide give this a shot. I can promise a high return to the right investor.
ReplyDeleteI am looking for new friends with friends I would like to chat by Hangouts
ReplyDeleteIt has been a very wonderful experience for me in my community grooming young leaders and changing their mind set about my great country Nigeria. giving them hope again through an internship youth program tag STUDENT INTERNSHIP PROGRAM ......SIP. The ball has been set rolling as we hit the ground tomorrow. Wow....cant wait
ReplyDeleteVkeey Abba Beautiful that is my dream also🙏🏽❤️
ReplyDeleteMarie Claire hi , i m kamini .
ReplyDeleteHello good day I'm Herbert Carlisle I have a business proposal it's out of my desire to locate a matured and private individual who can assist me in this business proposal .which will be mutually beneficial to both of us kindly contact me of your interest on my private email address gen.helbert.carlisle52@gmail.com thank you very much
ReplyDeletePlease welcome to Kampala and we do the same
ReplyDeletementalmischief.co - Seven Common Web Design Mistakes - Mental Mischief
ReplyDeleteEna Anderson thank you. You dream will come through. Dont give up
ReplyDeleteVkeey Abba Thank you so much for the encouragement
ReplyDeleteRonald Miaso
ReplyDeleteI'm interested
Helbert Carlisle I'm interested with the business write my manager @ Victortheodore17@gmail.com..
ReplyDeletehttps://youtu.be/8hM1GTMu-uw
ReplyDeletehttps://youtu.be/8hM1GTMu-uw
ReplyDeletehttps://youtu.be/8hM1GTMu-uw
ReplyDeleteAnd that makes the world go round and round...connection, communication, and commerce.
ReplyDeletekazeem shamsudeen perhaps anycitizens in there could be work together build a biogas project..
ReplyDeleteMarie Claire hai.. my name us mutimay..
ReplyDeleteI donate my Citroën Saxo SX (2002), Year: 2002; Mileage: 101088 km; 3 doors and 5 seats; 44 hp; Box: manual, Gasoline, CT: OK 101088 Km and color: dark gray metallic. Equipment and options: Airbag, Passenger airbag, Immobilizer, Folding rear seats, Power steering, Isofix attachments, Alloy wheels 14, Electrical package, Fog lights, Electric heated rear view mirrors, Central locking, Electric windows. Options: Metallic paint ... Complete service book. Do not worry, it is not for an electronic or mechanical problem that I donate it but rather for tragic reasons that my husband and I had decided to give our vehicle to anyone capable of maintaining it well For the respect of the memory of our deceased son during his last tour in France. For the love of God, no dealer !!!
ReplyDeleteContact us directly by email if you are really interested: rogerbelt22@outlook.fr
Roger Beltran i'm relly sorry to hear your tragedy.. are you just only one child?.. where do you.live madam?
ReplyDeleteIf you need any flyer design,Please knock me.(tabassumiftiaifs@gmail.com)
ReplyDelete#foodflyer #gymflyer #partyflyer #gameflyer #businessflyer #beautyflyer
here is my some work::::
fiverr.com - tabassumiftiaif : I will design modern flyer brochure leaflet for $5 on www.fiverr.com
Knnnmmf mm shmeimrink dBm renin No men mm donning No men mm donning nxm m.
ReplyDeleteOf m.
Mmfmmxn coijdnue
ReplyDeletegamesandoffers.simplesite.com - Most Pipular Games & Offers for you!!!
fiverr.com - anischat44 : I will post your ad to 50 high PR t1 classified sites for $5 on www.fiverr.com
ReplyDeleteRonald Miaso
ReplyDeleteI wish to volunteer in any area that will improve human life. Please carry me along and help me to fulfill my gift of giving.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.fiverr.com/ictguy/do-python-into-any-linux
ReplyDeleteGood night sir
ReplyDeleteMy name is Micheline Pérez, I have a
ReplyDeletetestimony has you bring on all the
forums, they talk about loan between
individual but be careful because there are too
fake lenders. I heard a
lender that a loan without
problem. At first I thought that she
was like other fake lenders but
This lady has on me, she is
exceptional, honest and serious. With
She got my loan of € 209.500
= 25.000.000XPF in less than 72 hours
After my request. Then please
contact it if you have
need a loan to a person
honest and serious. Thank you for
the attention.adelinemerleinemouche97@gmail.com
fiverr.com - rozaliakterswim : I will create fb business page for $5 on www.fiverr.com
ReplyDelete