But then, you'd also be the Penguin.
You think Batman doesn't work?
And Really, Robin is the real mooch here. What does he do? I mean, "Little Buddy" is hardly a profession, is it?
Apparently y'all haven't seen the zillion times the Boy Wonder saves the Bats
And the Boy Wonder was kinda saving his meal ticket.(j/k: I actually like Robin, every super hero needs a sidekick in which to confide.... Oh, but wait, then what the hell is Alfred for?? Nope, someone's gotta go).
Mike Stutz "little buddy" worked as a profession for Gilligan...
Gee, I'd settle for a universe in which my family didn't clog up the shower drain...
But then, you'd also be the Penguin.
ReplyDeleteYou think Batman doesn't work?
ReplyDeleteAnd Really, Robin is the real mooch here. What does he do? I mean, "Little Buddy" is hardly a profession, is it?
ReplyDeleteApparently y'all haven't seen the zillion times the Boy Wonder saves the Bats
ReplyDeleteAnd the Boy Wonder was kinda saving his meal ticket.
ReplyDelete(j/k: I actually like Robin, every super hero needs a sidekick in which to confide.... Oh, but wait, then what the hell is Alfred for?? Nope, someone's gotta go).
Mike Stutz "little buddy" worked as a profession for Gilligan...
ReplyDeleteGee, I'd settle for a universe in which my family didn't clog up the shower drain...
ReplyDelete