Startup with Google. Years ago I was at a friends house doing some work together on the computer. I came across a big thick manual on his shelf called "Microsoft for Small Business". Paging through it, I didn't immediately find anything that seemed remotely useful to my business. "What is it?" I asked my friend. "A bunch of crap Microsoft thinks small business needs" he replied.
Yesterday, Google launched , "Startup with Google" where they say they have consolidated all their knowledge and resources on startups into one place. I haven't had time to review it yet but I thought I ask this community for opinions. Corporations don't have a great track record at telling small business and startups what to do, but what do you think? Is there anything here you find useful, or is this "a bunch of crap Google thinks startups should use"?
https://startup.google.com/
great tools
ReplyDeleteGreat tools! These tools can helps businesses to grow and flourish. Look out more business tools and strategies for fundraising : https://goo.gl/j7hx4W
ReplyDeleteHelpful tools
ReplyDeleteHelpfuk tools
ReplyDeleteAmazing
ReplyDeleteĆpƱƱ
ReplyDeleteAnother day. Another vlog. Follow me on this journey, guys! Go subscribe to my #YouTube channel for daily #motivational vlogs šš
ReplyDelete#motivation #inspiration #health #wealth #love #success #happiness #ishrajinderjeet #vlogger #grind
youtube.com - Dump Your Dumb Friends | ISHRAJ S. INDERJEET | DAILY MOTIVATIONAL VLOG 03 ✔️
Nice
ReplyDeleteLooks good, a lot of information but organised so you can cherry pick what you need.
ReplyDeletePm
ReplyDeleteF
ReplyDeleteNoted
ReplyDeleteHelpful tool
ReplyDeleteThank for this information Rob Gordon really help me
ReplyDeleteIf any one web devloper than i need help to how i will make my website more attractive and amazing https://www.tecknews.thats.im
ReplyDeleteLIke the Best Practises
ReplyDeleteGreat
ReplyDeletePp n lk p n. in. L.. B. But n no problem sch
ReplyDeleteWhat I like are the free seminars/talks. They're on a local level so I can drive to one in 15 minutes. Varied topics. This is great! Accessible. They have them pretty often and if you miss a talk you can watch the video. Very exciting
ReplyDeletecheck what coming
ReplyDeletefiverr.com - samirulhasan : I will design professional and unique business card for $5 on www.fiverr.com