
Have you discovered any new cool apps?
There are so many apps now that make our life easier or help our business in some way that it is impossible to know all the good ones. Have you found any recently - either desktop or mobile - that you now just can’t live without?
I’ve found a few recently I can mention - one is called “start me” and it is basically just a chrome extension that replaces your “new tab” page and lets you quickly and easily add bookmarks and feeds to the page you see when you first start your browser ( http://start.me ). That sounds really basic - and it is, but the interface it slick and for the first time in my life I am finally getting my links organized the way I want. I am positive this app has already saved me a ton of time.
The second one I might mention is also a desktop app and it has been around for a long time but I just started using it. It is called “Calibre” and it is used to organize your ebooks and convert them back and forth to different formats ( https://calibre-ebook.com ). Not just business books of course but any kind of book and if you put them “in the cloud” ( i.e. on your Google Drive or Dropbox) there is another whole world of mobile apps to help you read and organize them. Since I started using this, I have become rather obsessed with collecting ebooks and I never realized before that there are whole communities dedicated to sharing ebooks.
What about you? Have you found any new cool apps? - or are there ones you have used for a while that you can’t live without that you would like to mention? (Feel free, to post the link here but please disclose if you are the developer or are associated with it is some way).
play.google.com - Contractor Estimate & Invoice
ReplyDeleteThis is by far my most used app. It's great for what I do, and being able to put together an estimate on the spot. Not sure if it can be adapted to anyone else's needs, but if you can, I highly recommend it.