Help needed testing intake form for entrepreneur event
Hi Everyone, I am on the planning committee for "San Diego Startup Week" that will start on June 25th. It is a pretty big deal here - there are more than 200 events and they have rented out the entire civic center this year. Specifically, I am in charge of the "Idea Track' which is a set of seminars, panel discussions and workshops for early stage ventures.
In addition, I am working on two sessions, "Entrepreneur Speed Networking" and "Mentoring and Peer Mentoring" where having a decent way to match entrepreneurs working in similar areas and with complimentary skills. In other words, before these events even happen, we will have a pretty good answer the the question, "Who should I meet here".
What I have so far is a fairly simple Google form but I need help testing it. What I don't have yet is a system or technology for actually doing the matching. Current backup plan is to have human volunteer analysts do that matching, but I would like to come up with something better before the event. In the meantime I have a desperate need for 'real data" from entrepreneurs and where better than to ask than on this community?
If any of you could spare a few minutes and fill this out I would greatly appreciate it. Your business can be at any phase of development and there are "no wrong answers" here. The form is long - six sections - but most if it is checkbox lists so it should go quickly. Please enter your comments about the form here; parts you found awkward or didn't understand, parts you liked, and questions we didn't ask that you thought we should ask.
I think I have removed all "San Diego" references from this and added "city" and "country" since this is an international forum. While Google forms itself probably would not make a good permanent system I have checked the option that lets anyone who inputs data see a summary of the data entered (with the exception of your email address which is not published).
Thanks a bunch for your help with this. Any thoughts or ideas are welcome.
https://goo.gl/forms/VC0xW4EKtswF5gJ03
Are you guys interested in any video services for the event? Panel recording, highlight, testimonials? Visit olenazfilms.com - Las Vegas Video Production_Las Vegas Video Production. Promotional video for business, video and photo production, corporate e to discuss. Thanks
ReplyDeleteYes
ReplyDeleteIll test your form
ReplyDeleteI'll test your form and I would also suggest using jotform. they allow you to compose a excel spreadsheet
ReplyDeleteRob Gordon I like the questions you ask...it literally takes 5 or less min. On the "seeking" page, I would add the same response to the bottom "giving/ providing" (I think that's name).
ReplyDeleteother than that. ..I wish I. could attend we surely need something like this in Tallahassee
Affiliate World Europe 2018
ReplyDeleteAffiliate World is the only ABSOLUTELY MUST ATTEND global conference for superaffiliates Our upcoming event is Affiliate World Europe, a two-day conference from 18-20 July 2018 in Barcelona, Spain.
Start date: July 18, 2018
End date: July 20, 2018
Location: Plaça de Willy Brandt, 11-14, 08019 Barcelona, Spain
merchantstronghold.com - Affiliate World Europe 2018 - Merchant Stronghold
Good luck with the event, in case any of you need help with business card scanning / conversion service, please do get in touch with us at bricapp.com - Bric App - Business card scanner APP & Organizer .. We also help with bulk transcription services ..
ReplyDeleteMaybe you can find a way to manipulate surveymonkey.com - SurveyMonkey to be able to compile the data for you.
ReplyDeleteWrong dates for me, but count me in for a future event. I am a specialist in lean, evidenced-based entrepreneurship and can help analyze ideas and solve problems using this better method. clintoneday.com - Clint Day shares what is current in entrepreneurship
ReplyDelete