
Crap I wish I had more time - I haven't been involved here in a few years - since Google bailed on us - and I am frantically trying to get as many people as I can into my CRM - but it is hopeless. During its time, there was an explosion of creativity here - a wild west where people said what they wanted and did what they wanted, and were far more authentic than on any other social network I have ever seen. At times this was a high brow intellectual coffee hours, at other times it was a mosh pit - where you came out battered and bruised but learned in the process.
There was some crap here - of that there is no doubt - but during its time, this was a place of growth and I met amazing people from all over the world - and will miss many of you dearly. I am still working and playing in San Diego, California. Still getting involved in crazy ventures and projects - most of which fail but occassionally I come up with something mildly interesting. Should you ever find yourself here, look me up - there is beer in the fridge. I love you all.
Phone: 858-848-5001
Email: rob@action.associates
Twitter: @robgordon001
Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/caltrade/
You summed it up well.
ReplyDeleteI have a failed attempt at such a group on MeWe: https://mewe.com/join/professionalservicesguild
ReplyDeletemewe.com - MeWe: The best chat & group app with privacy you trust.
Already doing it, looking forward to that Beer
ReplyDeleteCheck out YouMe.Social and Tipua, they might be suitable alternative homes. It would be a shame to not reconnect Rob Gordon
ReplyDelete