A Global Community of Entrepreneurs. By now I assume you have heard the news - Google+ will be shut down. When I started this with community with Rebecca Quinn I hoped we might be able to start a "global community of entrepreneurs" - that never really happened, but at times we caught glimpses of it. Entrepreneurs and small business owners from different countries and cultures exchanging ideas - and occasionally even doing some joint projects.
Lots of wonderful information was exchanged here and I learned a great deal - but now what? I really have no idea, but we do have some time to think about it - the site won't be officially shutted for 10 months. Where should we go? What should we do? Perhaps we should brainstorm a bit. As a start, I always liked this short video by Tina Seelig - professor of entrepreneurship at Stanford. What is our "third right idea"?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp-Jj6BBkzM
It is still a way! I too enjoyed this community so much that I found an online network that helped me start my dreams of international network
ReplyDeleteI wish you guys the best and if you need the info that got me started feel free to message me
Papa
Papa Jones Can you link me up
ReplyDeleteOduola Abdul Hakeem Taiwo sure email me @ papajones@takecontrolofyourwealth.com and I will be more than glad to link you
ReplyDeleteLets all link up on linked in
ReplyDeleteOr twitter
ReplyDeleteAm in cow,fish and ram farming I want to boost my business
ReplyDeleteoluwaseun daniels what do you have in mind?
ReplyDeleteGreat practical insight!
ReplyDeleteGracey Tollinger Exactly
ReplyDeleteInteresting video!
ReplyDeleteI also want to have a link up on this. I will send you a private mail. Thanks
ReplyDeletehttps://get.cryptobrowser.site/3856624
ReplyDeleteget.cryptobrowser.site - CryptoTab Browser - Lightweight, fast, and ready to mine!
Papa Jones Hey Jones. Glad to know it benefited you. I'm also an IT entrepreneur and looking for a breakthrough. can you please guide me on how should I start? Probably we can also work together. Awaiting your response. Thanks
ReplyDeleteGracey Tollinger LinkedIn is better for collaboration and generation of leads as well. I'm quite active there, so we can create a group there as well. Facebook is also an option.
ReplyDeleteFahad Hashmi hey yeah I began building websites and promoting products.. if you want more info send me your email
ReplyDeletePapa Jones Hey jones. My email is: hashmi.fahad6@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteFahad Hashmi I just sent you an email!
ReplyDeletePapa Jones I didn't get your email. What's your email address ?
ReplyDeleteFahad Hashmi hey! I resent the email.. i May have entered your email in wrong the first time
ReplyDeletePapajones@takecontrolofyourwealth.com
Should show up
Fahad Hashmi let me know when you receive it
ReplyDeletePapa Jones Still didn't get. Can we have chat via Google Hangouts?
ReplyDeleteYes
ReplyDeleteJust dawning on me for real that Google+ will be shutting down for real. That being said there are other platforms we could use and I suggest that we take our networking a notch further by planning an event that we could actually meet in real time. We could localise the event to regions because we are located far and wide. I will be happy to be a part of this if idea is okay with you. 🙂
ReplyDeleteNnamdi Gabriel Uzor join me over at wealthy affiliate best training and networking in the world!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome Mrs Rebecca Quinns
ReplyDeleteHello Dear,
ReplyDeleteHere is my #Business Card# design. How is it?
If you need a unique #Business Card# for your business so.....
Click+Order+Message+Happy fiverr.com - s3designhouse : I will design a creative business card for you for $5 on www.fiverr.com
Nnamdi Gabriel Uzor I think that is wonderful idea. Please let me know if and when the event or meeting plans to take place. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThe sooner the better. Current lines of communication are inefficient and confusing. A clear message is never received. With coding and encrypting, it's possible to get three different translations literal spiritual and metaphorical m. Which is being sent and from which be blocked or intercepted and altered with director , A to Be lines.
ReplyDelete